Veterinary Science Vet/Instructor
Sitting Bull College
Sitting Bull College is seeking a dynamic veterinarian to provide instruction and oversight of veterinary responsibilities for its new Veterinary Science Associate of Applied Science degree program.
1. DVM from an AVMA accredited College of Veterinary Medicine
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience as a veterinarian.
3. Experience with large and small animal species.
4. Active/current state veterinary license.
5. Teaching experience preferred.
6. Knowledge of the Certified Veterinary Technician's role in the veterinary profession.
7. Experience working with Certified Veterinary Technicians in a clinical, research, and/or academic setting preferred.
8. Knowledgeable and experience working with federal and tribal programs.
New hires are subject to Tribal background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing. Must be drug and alcohol free.
AA * EEO * M * F * B Employer
Please submit: Cover letter, Resume, official transcripts, 3 current reference letters signed and dated (1 from immediate supervisor), certificate of Indian blood (if applicable), copy of Social Security Card & Valid driver’s license & SBC Background check to:
Personnel Office Sitting Bull College 9299 HWY 24 Fort Yates, ND 58538 (701)854-8004