Veterinary Science Director/Instructor
Sitting Bull College
Summary of Work:
Sitting Bull College is seeking a dynamic, experienced Vet Technician to provide instruction and internship oversight students enrolled in the associate of applied science degree program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Technology from an AVMA/CVMA accredited program.
2. Minimum of five years of experience as a Vet Tech.
3. Teaching experience preferred.
4. Clinical experience with both large and small animals.
5. Knowledge of the Certified Veterinary Technician's role in the veterinary profession.
6. Experience working with Certified Veterinary Technicians in a clinical, research, and/or academic setting preferred.
7. Knowledgeable and experience working with federal and tribal programs.
New hires are subject to Federal. State Tribal background checks and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing. Must be drug and alcohol free. AA * EEO * M * F * B Employer
Please submit: Cover letter, Resume, official transcripts, 3 current reference letters signed and dated (1 from immediate supervisor), certificate of Indian blood (if applicable), copy of Social Security Card & Valid driver’s license & SBC Background check to:
Personnel Office Sitting Bull College 9299 HWY 24 Fort Yates, ND 58538 (701)854-8004