Veterinarian Job Openings
Rapid City Small Animal Associate DVM
Mountain View Animal Hospital
We know you’re busy and understand looking for your next practice can be time-consuming and stressful. So, to help you out, Mountain View Animal Hospital has narrowed it down to seven reasons why you should be our next Associate DVM.
1. Our hospital takes a Fear Free approach to medicine and has multiple staff members who are trained in gentle patient handling techniques
2. We offer competitive compensation along with a generous bonus program and relocation assistance to help you reach your financial goals
3. We have a structured mentorship program for early career veterinarians or more experienced DVMs who are interested in serving as a mentor
4. We believe in a healthy work/life balance for all our team members. Flexible scheduling, PTO, and NO weekend, on-call, or emergency hours will ensure you have time to enjoy life outside of work
5. You’d be joining a multi-doctor team that has multiple registered technicians and excellent team longevity
6. We emphasize client education and are well-equipped with an IDEXX in-house lab, ultrasound, digital radiology, and more
7. Rapid City is WONDERFUL! It’s South Dakota’s second-largest city and home to highly rated schools, outdoor activities all four seasons, mild winters, and a friendly, safe, and healthy community.
This is a full-time role; however, we’re also open to part-time. We prioritize personality fit over experience and will welcome an early career veterinarian or a more seasoned DVM. As our next Associate, our community would most benefit from a doctor who enjoys GP and/or dentistry and will take the time to get to know them. With that said, we will also help build your special interests, no matter what that might be!
If you’re interested in learning more about our practice and how we can tailor our benefits to meet your needs, we encourage you to apply!