January 28th, 2017
Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center
Rapid City, SD
7:30-8:00 am Registration
- Cost is $65 for veterinarians and $35 for vet techs
- Save $5 on your registration by doing so in advance with this form
8:00 am-noon Brook Niemiec, DVM, DAVDC
- Peridontal Disease and Therapy
- Extraction Technique (Including Regional Anesthesia)
- Dental Radiology and Basic Interpretation
12:00-1:00 pm Lunch provided by Merial
1:00-3:00 pm Susan Ralston, DVM
- Dental Healthcare Update
- What’s New with Fleas and Tick Control
1:00-5:00 pm Dental Wet Lab
- Veterinary session: Dental Extractions
- Veterinary technician session: Dental Radiography and dental Prophy
- Fees: Veterinarians – $375, Veterinary technicians – $170
- Due: January 17, 2017
- Make check payable to WRVMA; include this form, and send to WRVMA, Attention Animal Health, 5301 Mt. Rushmore Rd., Rapid City, SD 57701.
- Limit of 12 per session
- Twelve veterinarians and twelve veterinary technicians will be chosen from the lab registrants by means of a drawing.
- If your name is not drawn, your registration fee will be returned.
- You will be notified if your name is chosen as one of the twelve.
- Questions? Contact Dr. Peggy Behrens, 605-394-4873, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact National American University Veterinary Technology at (605) 394-4873.
Program Sponsors: Merial & WRVMA
SDVMA District 3 Get Together
- 6:00 pm
- SDVMA Update
- Animal Industry Board Update
- Dinner Sponsored by Merial
- To RSVP for the District 3 meeting, contact Janice Kampmann at Janice.Kampmann@sdstate.edu or at (605) 688-6649 by Jan 23rd, 2017