Expanding fast – looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven Associate Veterinarian
Dells Veterinary Services
Who Are We?
We are fast growing family built practice in the heart of South Dakota. We enjoy that our progressive clients drive us to pursue the highest quality of comprehensive care. Our clients, employees and community are our family. Our best day is when we help them.
Your mission is to work with clients in developing preventative health strategies in both individual and herd level. You will accomplish this for our clients with a strong command of medical, surgical and diagnostic know-how.
Doctors will responsible in leading the team in diagnostics, treatments (including surgery), on both livestock and companion animals. Veterinarians are also expected to communicate clearly with clients to reach their objectives.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (or equivalent degree)
- Licensed in the States of South Dakota and Minnesota
- Level 2 Federal Accreditation
- A very good master of the English language (written and spoken) is required
- This is a full-time employment. You must be willing to travel if needed to perform duties.
- Outgoing, positive, energetic, self-motivated and career-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills in a fast -paced environment
Offered salary & other compensations:
Compensation does vary due to experience and contributions to the clinic, but starting wage is 60,000-100,000$ per year plus benefits and opportunities for production bonuses.
To learn more and begin your application process visit us at https://dellsvet.com/joining-the-team/